This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
The Center of Nursing Excellence is a unique, multifaceted program that promotes the professional practice environment. The Center provides programs and services in six areas: career planning and development, nursing practice review, research and grants support, scholarly affiars, nursing outreach, and nursing resources. The Center serves as a resource to nurses at St. Louis Children's Hospital and in the nursing community at large.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- What we need to change about nursing: Staff nurses share their ideas.Journal of Nursing Administration. 1990; 20: 38-42
- The magnet hospitals: Excellence revisited.Journal of Nursing Administration. 1990; 20: 35-44
- A Commonwealth Fund Paper: What to do about the nursing shortage.The Commonwealth Fund, New York, NY1989
- Collaboration by consortium.Nursing Connections. 1989; 2: 39-47
- Do they know what they want?.Nursing Management. 1990; 21: 98
- Creating a better work environment: Measuring effectiveness.Journal of Nursing Administration. 1991; 21: 11-14
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.