This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The apnea monitor business.Pediatrics. 1975; 56: 1-3
- Pediatrics. 79. 1987: 292-299 Consensus Statement: National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference on Infantile Apnea and Home Monitoring.
- Important tips for apnea monitor users.Neonatal Network. 1990; 9: 71
- Management of near-miss SIDS infant: A personal perspective.Pediatric Clinics of North America. 1979; 26: 857-865
- Care of infants with near miss sudden infant death syndrome.Pediatrics. 1978; 61: 511-514
- Near miss sudden infant death syndrome episodes? A clinical and electrocardiographic correlation.Pediatrics. 1986; 77: 811-815
- Assessing validity of monitor alarms with event recording.Journal of Pediatrics. 1989; 115: 702-708
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.