This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Implementation and cost analysis of a syringe pump system for intermittent I. V. drug delivery.American Journal of Hospital Pharmacy. 1985; 42: 581-584
- Syringe infusion pumps.Health Devices. 1987; 16: 3-32
- Pharmacy-initiated implementation of a syringe pump infusion system.American Journal of Hospital Pharmacy. 1985; 42: 584-587
- Cost and acceptability of three syringe-pump infusion systems.American Journal of Hospital Pharmacy. 1990; 47: 1794-1798
- Accuracy of tobramycin delivery with a controller and a volumetric chamber or syringe.American Journal of Hospital Pharmacy. 1986; 43: 2239-2240
- Effect of four intravenous infusion methods on tobramycin pharmacokinetics.Clinical Pharmacy. 1988; 7: 374-379
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.