This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- 1989 Poverty Tables.Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, Washington, D.C1989
- Fighting Poverty.Northwestern Perspective. Winter. 1992; : 8-11
- The State of America's Children.Children's Defense Fund Press, Washington, D.C1991
- Race, Family Structure and Changing Poverty Among American Children.American Sociological Review 56 (December). 1991; : 801-817
Federal Register, (1992) (57-FR 5456). Washington, DC: Author.
- Directions for Reducing Child Poverty.Social Work November. 1989; : 523-530
- The Juvenilization of Poverty in the 1980s.Social Work. 1991; 36: 454-457
- Children and Poverty: How U.S. Stands.in: Forum For Applied Research and Public Policy. 5. 1990: 65-70 (2)
- Poverty in the United States: 1990.Economics and Statistics Administration. Bureau of the Census, 1990 (Series P-60, No. 175)
- The Juvenilization of Poverty.Public Administration Review. 1985; 45: 880-884
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.