This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Rotavirus as a cause of diarrheal morbidity and mortality in the United States.Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1988; 158: 1112-1116
- Annual rotavirus patterns in North America.Journal of the American Medical Association. 1990; 264: 983-988
- Rice as a carbohydrate substrate in oral rehydration solutions (editorial).Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 1990; 11: 293-296
- Rice-based oral rehydration solution decreases the stool volume in acute diarrhoea.Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 1985; 63: 751-756
- Rice-based oral electrolyte solutions for the management of infantile diarrhea.New England Journal of Medicine. 1991; 324: 517-521
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.