- Lee C.
- Dozor A.J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Does milk increase mucus production?.Medical Hypothesis. 2009; 74: 732-734https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mehy.2009.10.044
- Do you believe milk makes mucus?.Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. 2004; 158: 601-603https://doi.org/10.1001/archpedi.158.6.601-b
- Milk consumption does not lead to mucus production or occurrence of asthma.Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2005; 24 (Retrieved from): 547S-555S