Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
Allen, I. E. & Seaman, J. (2014). Grade Change: Tracking Online Education in the United States. Babson Survey Report. Retrieved from http://sloanconsortium.org/publications/survey/grade-change-2013.
- Virtual patients: A critical literature review and proposed next steps.Medical Education. 2009; 43: 303-311https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2923.2008.03286.x
- The use of virtual patients in medical school curricula.Advances in Physical Education. 2011; 36: 48-53https://doi.org/10.1152/advan.00054.2011
- Deliberate practice and the acquisition and maintenance of expert performance in medicine and related domains, (Conference Proceedings) Academic Medicine.in: Research in Medical Education Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Conference. 79 (10). 2004 (Supplement pp. s70-s81)
- Experiential learning: Experience as the source of learning and development. Prentice Hall, Englewood, NJ1984
- Clinical judgment development: Using simulation to create a rubric.Journal of Nursing Education. 2007; 46: 496-503
Shadow Health™ (2014). Concept labs: Immersive tutorials illustrating complex nursing subjects, Retrieved from http://shadowhealtheferences.
- Deep learning for a virtual age: Technology's untapped potential to enrich higher education.Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA2002