Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Implementation of the asthma control test in primary care to improve patient outcomes.Journal of Pediatric Health Care. 2018; 32 (Retrieved from): 591-599https://login.proxy.libraries.rutgers.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=c8h&AN=130408225&site=ehost-live
- Know how to use your asthma inhaler.(Retrieved 07/15/2019 from)
- Asthma: Data, statistics, & surveillance.(Retrieved 02/20/2020 from)
- Asthma management programs for primary care providers: Increasing adherence to asthma guidelines.Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2016; 16: 142-147https://doi.org/10.1097/ACI.0000000000000242
- A systematic review of the implementation and impact of asthma protocols.BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. 2014; 14: 82-96
Lee, J., Gogo, A., Tancredi, D., y Garcia, E. F., & Shaikh, U. (2016). Improving asthma care in a pediatric resident clinic. BMJ Open Quality, 5(1), u214746-w6381.
- Patterns of growth and decline in lung function in persistent childhood asthma.New England Journal of Medicine. 2016; 374: 1842-1852
- National asthma education and prevention program expert panel on the management of asthma: Expert panel report 3 guidelines for the diagnosis and management of asthma: Full report (rev. June 2002, Aug. 2007. Ed.). Bethesda, Md.U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, 2007
- Interventions to modify health care provider adherence to asthma guidelines: A systematic review.Pediatrics. 2013; 132: 517-534https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2013-0779
- SPSS survival manual: A step by step guide to data analysis using SPSS (5th edn).McGraw-Hill Education, 2013
- Provider adherence to evidence-based asthma guidelines in a community health center.Journal of Doctoral Nursing Practice. 2016; 9: 128-138https://doi.org/10.1891/2380-94220.127.116.11
- Asthma referrals: A key component of asthma management that needs to be addressed.Journal of Asthma and Allergy. 2017; 10: 209-223
- Long-term outcomes after stepping down asthma controller medications: A claims-based, time-to-event analysis.Chest. 2015; 148: 630-639
- Implementation of the asthma control test in a large primary care network.Pediatric Quality & Safety. 2017; 2: 1-5
- Barriers to adherence to asthma management guidelines among inner-city primary care providers.Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2008; 101: 264-270
- Adherence to asthma guidelines in children, teens, and adults in primary care settings: A practice-based network assessment.Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2016; 91 (no. 4. Elsevier): 411-421
- Use of asthma APGAR tools in primary care practices: A cluster-randomized controlled trial.The Annals of Family Medicine. 2018; 16: 100-110
- Vital signs: Asthma in children - United States, 2001–2016.Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2018; 67: 149-155