Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- AngelEye Health.https://angeleye.health/Date: 2021
- NICU maternal-infant bonding: Virtual visitation as a bonding enhancement tool.The Journal of Perinatal & Neonatal Nursing. 2020; 34: 171-177
- The impact of web-cameras on parent-infant attachment in the neonatal intensive care unit.Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2020; 52: e77-e83
- Disruption of patient and family centered care through the COVID-19 pandemic.Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2021;
- Web camera use in the neonatal intensive care unit: Impact on nursing workflow.Clinical Medicine & Research. 2016; 14: 1-6
- Transition to parenthood in the neonatal care unit: a qualitative study and conceptual model designed to illuminate parent and professional views of the impact of Webcam technology.BMC Pediatrics. 2017; 17: 158
- Neonatal nurses’ perceptions of using live streaming video cameras to view infants in a regional NICU.Journal of Neonatal Nursing. 2020; 26: 207-211
- Interruptions of nurses’ activities and patient safety: An integrative literature review.Revista Latino-Americana de Enfermagem. 2015; 23: 169-179
- Web camera use of mothers and fathers when viewing their hospitalized neonate.Advances in Neonatal Care. 2015; 15: 440-446