Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- The medication reconciliation process and classification of discrepancies: A systematic review.British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 82: 645-658
- Nursing interventions to reduce medication errors in paediatrics and neonates: Systematic review and meta-analysis.Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2022; 62: e139-e147
- Gating the holes in the Swiss cheese (part I): Expanding professor Reason’s model for patient safety.Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice. 2018; 24: 187-197
- Quality improvements in decreasing medication administration errors made by nursing staff in an academic medical center hospital: A trend analysis during the journey to Joint Commission International accreditation and in the post-accreditation era.Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. 2015; 11: 393-406