Abbreviations:AYA (adolescents and young adults)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Early-onset paediatric inflammatory bowel disease.Lancet Child Adolesc Health. 2017; 1: 147-158
Being Seriously Ill in America Today. (2018).
- Growing up with a chronic illness: Social success, educational/vocational distress.The Journal of Adolescent Health. 2011; 49: 206-212
- Early disease onset is predicted by a higher genetic risk for lupus and is associated with a more severe phenotype in lupus patients.Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2011; 70: 151-156
- Chronic illness and disability.BMJ. 2005; 330: 721-723