- •Older caregivers have better perception of the quality of nursing care they received.
- •Nurses were perceived to give clear instructions and explanations about procedures.
- •Team work and coordination among nurses were perceived to be inadequate.
- •Interpersonal relationship and inclusion of caregivers as decision makers were perceived to be inadequate.
- •Perception of quality nursing care in pediatrics is determined by the level of satisfaction of the caregivers.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Paediatric patients and primary care givers’ perception of nurse-caring behaviour in South-Western Nigeria.International Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014; 7: 610
- Patients’ perception of quality nursing care in a Federal Medical Centre.SSRG International Journal of Nursing and Health Science. 2018; 4: 1-6
- The Turkish version of the Newcastle satisfaction with nursing care scale used on medical and surgical patients.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2007; 16: 646-653
- Patient satisfaction survey as a tool towards quality improvement.Oman Medical Journal. 2014; 29: 3
- Evaluation of communication skills with patients of physicians and nurses.Fırat Journal of Health Care. 2016; 1: 52-69
- Health care is a right, not a privilege: A new series on US health care and health policy.JAMA. 2021; 325: 227-228
- Essentials of health management planning and policy.University of Lagos Press, Akoka-Yaba Lagos, Nigeria2007
- Caregivers perception of the quality of child health care services in a general Hospital in Lagos State.Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology. 2015; 7: 29-33
- Patient’s perceptions of nursing care-a descriptive study from Turkey.Annals of Nursing Practice. 2016; 3: 1048
- Relationships between nurses’ empathy, self-compassion, and dimensions of professional quality of life: A cross-sectional study.International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2016; 60: 1-11
- In-patient satisfaction wıth nursing care: A case study at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology hospital.International Journal of Research in Medical and Health Sciences. 2013; 2: 19-24
- Factors influencing patients perception of nurses respect for their dignity in a public Hospital in Calabar, Nigeria: Implications for nursing education.International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education. 2016; 3: 72-81https://doi.org/10.20431/2349-0381.0308007
- Patients’ perception of individualized care and satisfaction with nursing care level in Turkey.International Journal of Caring Sciences’. 2015; 8: 369
- Wong’s nursing care of infants and children.America. 2011; : 10-15
- Patient satisfaction with the quality of nursing care.Nursing Open. 2019; 6: 535-545
- Determination of the surgical patients’ satisfaction levels from nursing care.Florence Nightingale Journal of Nursing. 2014; 22: 105-113
- Patient satisfaction with the nursing care in hospital.Türkiye Klinikleri Journal of Medical Sciences. 2011; 31: 629-640
- Psychometric analysis of patient satisfaction with nursing care quality questionnaire; an actionable approach to measuring patient satisfaction.Journal of Nurse Care quality. 2005; 20: 220-230
- The patient satisfaction with nursing care quality: The psychometric study of the Serbian version of PSNCQ questionnaire.Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012; 26: 598-606
- Patient’s perceptions regarding quality nursing care in a Sri Lankan hospital.Imperial Journal of InterdisciplinaryResearch. 2016; 2: 1553-1556
- Consumers’ descriptions of quality health care.Journal of Nursing Care Quality. 1999; 14: 47-55
- Patients’ perceptions of nursing Care in a University Hospital.Nursing Science Quarterly. 2020; 33: 12-18
- Perceptions of patients regarding quality nursing care (QNC) at a tertiary hospital in Karachi, Pakistan.Journal of Clinical Research & Bioethics. 2015; 6https://www.longdom.org/open-access/perceptions-of-patients-regarding-quality-nursing-care-qnc-at-a-tertiary-care-hospital-karachi-pakistan-2155-9627-1000254.pdf
- Quality evaluation of home nursing care: Perceptions of patients, physicians, and nurses.Nursing Administration Quarterly. 2000; 24: 43-52
- Patient’s perception of nursing care at a large teaching hospital in India.International Journal of Health Sciences. 2008; 2: 92
- Development of an instrument to measure the patient perception of the quality of nursing care and related hospital services at the National Hospital of Sri Lanka.Asian Nursing Research. 2011; 5: 71-80
- Factors affecting parental satisfaction in the neonatal intensive care unit.Journal of Neonatal Nursing. 2012; 18: 183-192
- Under-five mortality.(Retrieved from)www.data.unicef.org/Date: 2015
- Children: Improving survival and well-being.
- Quality of care.
- Statistics: An introductory analysis.2nd ed. Harper and Row, New York1967
- Patients’ perceptions of quality nursing Care in a Chinese Hospital.International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2011; 3: 145-149