Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Integration of virtual simulation into a web-based nursing dosage calculation course.Nursing Education Perspectives. 2021; 42: E137-E138
- Digital–physical reality game: Mapping of physical space with fantasy in context-based learning games.Games and Culture. 2016; 11: 390-421
- Applied pediatric math: Bridging the gap between theory and practice for a diverse group of learners.Nursing Education Perspectives. 2019; 40: 181-183
- First year undergraduate nursing students’ perceptions of the effectiveness of blending learning approaches for nursing numeracy.Nurse Education in Practice. 2020; 45
- Convening recommendations: Math and statistics education for nurses.https://dcmathpathways.org/sites/default/files/resources/2021-01/math_for_nurses_convening_recommendations.pdfDate: 2021