- Happell B.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Issues and rules for authors concerning authorship versus acknowledgements, dual publication, self-plagiarism, and salami publishing.Research in Nursing & Health. 2008; 31: 295-297
- Underdeveloped themes in qualitative research: Relationship with interviews and analysis.Clinical Nurse Specialist. 2016; 30: 52-57
- Methodological challenges in qualitative content analysis: A discussion paper.Nurse Education Today. 2017; 56: 29-34
- Salami: By the slice or swallowed whole?.Applied Nursing Research. 2016; 30: 29-31
- Salami publication in qualitative research: An ethical challenge.Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2019; 48: 1551-1552
- Qualitative data analysis: A methods sourcebook.4th ed. Sage, 2020
- Secondary qualitative data analysis in the health and social sciences.Routledge, 2019
- Critical appraisal of qualitative research: Necessity, partialities and the issue of bias.BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine. 2020; 25: 9-11