Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Current diabetes technology: Striving for the artificial pancreas.Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland). 2019; 9: 31
- Standards of medical care in diabetes—2022 abridged for primary care providers.Clin Diabetes. 2022; 40: 10-38
- Progress in diabetes technology: Developments in insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, and progress towards the artificial pancreas.The Journal of Pediatrics. 2016; 169: 13-20
- Technology utilization in black adolescents with type 1 diabetes: Exploring the decision-making process.Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. 2022; 24: 249-257
- Diabetes technology: Improving care, improving patient-reported outcomes and preventing complications in young people with type 1 diabetes.Diabetic Medicine: A Journal of the British Diabetic Association. 2018; 35: 419-429
- Monitoring technologies- continuous glucose monitoring, mobile technology, biomarkers of glycemic control.in: Feingold K.R. Endotext. MDText.com, Inc, 2020
- Smart connected insulin pens, caps, and attachments: A review of the future of diabetes technology.Diabetes Spectrum: A Publication of the American Diabetes Association. 2019; 32: 378-384