Design and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Using thematic analysis in psychology.Qualitative Research in Psychology. 2006; 3: 77-101
- Successful qualitative research: A practical guide for beginners.SAGE, 2013
- An integrative review of the quality and outcomes of diabetes education programs for children and adolescents.The Diabetes Educator. 2016; 42: 549-584
- Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five approaches.4 th ed. SAGE, 2017
- Reflective lifeworld research.2nd ed. Studentlitteratur, 2008
- Lov om supplerende bestemmelser til forordning om beskyttelse af fysiske personer i forbindelse med behandling af personoplysninger og om fri udveksling af sådanne oplysninger (LOV nr 502 af 23/05/2018 ) [General Data Protection Regulation].
- NVivo 12 Essentials.Form & Kunskap, 2020
- Characteristics of being hospitalized as a child with a new diagnosis of type 1 diabetes: A phenomenological study of children’s past and present experiences.BMC Nursing. 2015; 14: 4
- Diabetes education in pediatrics: How to survive diabetes.Disease-a-Month : DM. 2021; 67: 101153
- Demonstrating rigor using thematic analysis: A hybrid approach of inductive and deductive coding and theme development.International Journal of Qualitative Methods. 2006; 5: 80-92
- Parental experiences of continuous glucose monitoring in Danish children with type 1 diabetes mellitus.Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2020; 53: e149-e155
- "This does my head in". Ethnographic study of self-management by people with diabetes.BMC Health Services Research. 2012; 12: 83
- Læring gennem oplevelse, forståelse og handling.2nd ed. 2007 (Gyldendal)
- Experiences from parents to children with diabetes type 1.JSM Health Education Primary Health Care, 2018
- Diabetes facts & figures.
- A multi-disciplinary education process related to the discharging of children from hospital when the child has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes - a qualitative study.BMC Pediatrics. 2010; 10: 36
- Self-care of school-age children with diabetes: An integrative review.Journal of Advanced Nursing (John Wiley & Sons, Inc.). 2011; 67: 2096-2108
- Bekendtgørelse af lov om videnskabsetisk behandling af sundhedsvidenskabelige forskningsprojekter og sundhedsdatavidenskabelige forskningsprojekter (LBK nr 1338 af 01/09/2020).
- Conducting a qualitative child interview: Methodological considerations.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2003; 42: 434-441
- The influence of health threat communication and personality traits on personal models of diabetes in newly diagnosed diabetic patients.Diabetic Medicine. 2007; 24: 883-891
- The "SKIP" course: A programme for children and young people with diabetes.Journal of Diabetes Nursing. 2012; 16: 247-252
- How young people can learn about newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes.Nursing Children and Young People. 2016; 28: 22-26
- Nursing research: Principles, process and issues.3th ed. Palgrave Macmillan, 2014
- Psychological reactions associated with continuous glucose monitoring in youth.Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology (JDST). 2016; 10: 656-661
- Improved results in Paediatric diabetes care using a quality registry in an improvement collaborative: A case study in Sweden.PLoS One. 2014; 9 (Article e97875)
- Young children with type 1 diabetes can achieve glycemic targets without hypoglycemia: Results of a novel intensive diabetes management program.Pediatric Diabetes. 2018; 19: 769-775
- Diabetes education in hospitalized children.Critical Care Nursing Clinics of North America. 2013; 25: 101-109
- Bekendtgørelse af sundhedsloven (LBK nr 903 af 26/08/2019).Danish Law of Healthcare, 2019
- Investigating issues related to pediatric diabetes education: problems and barriers.in: Paper presented at the 8th International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare. 2014
- Classification of diabetes mellitus.
- What education do people with type 1 diabetes want and how should we provide it? Results of a survey of patients with type 1 diabetes.Practical Diabetes International. 2006; 23: 295-298
- World medical association declaration of Helsinki ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects.https://www.wma.net/policies-post/wma-declaration-of-helsinki-ethical-principles-for-medical-research-involving-human-subjects/Date: 2018