- •A Cardiac Rehabilitation Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice Scale was developed.
- •The scale has good reliability and validity.
- •Knowledge, attitude, and practice theory was used.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Impact of a Centre and home-based cardiac rehabilitation program on the quality of life of teenagers and young adults with congenital heart disease: The QUALI-REHAB study rationale, design and methods.International Journal of Cardiology. 2019; 283: 112-118
- Barriers to participation in center-based cardiac rehabilitation programs and patients’ attitude toward home-based cardiac rehabilitation programs.Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. 2021; 37: 158-168
- Recommendations for participation in competitive sport in adolescent and adult athletes with Congenital Heart Disease (CHD): Position statement of the Sports Cardiology & Exercise Section of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC), the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Working Group on Adult Congenital Heart Disease and the Sports Cardiology, Physical Activity and Prevention Working Group of the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC).European Heart Journal. 2020; 41: 4191-4199
- Exercise prescription improves exercise tolerance in young children with CHD: A randomised clinical trial.Open Heart. 2021; 8e001599
- The REACH protocol: An innovative strategy for home management of infants with complex CHD.Cardiology in the Young. 2018; 28: 961-967
- Translation, adaptation, and psychometrically validation of an instrument to assess disease-related knowledge in Spanish-speaking cardiac rehabilitation participants: The Spanish CADE-Q SV.Heart & Lung. 2021; 50: 129-135
- The KAP Survey Model (Knowledge, Attitude & Practices).IGC Communigraphie, 2011
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes of children with congenital heart disease: A review.Current Problems in Pediatric and Adolescent Health Care. 2019; 49100685
- Can a home-based cardiac physical activity program improve the physical function quality of life in children with fontan circulation?.Congenital Heart Disease. 2016; 11: 175-182
- Cardiac rehabilitation in the paediatric Fontan population: Development of a home-based high-intensity interval training programme.Cardiology in the Young. 2020; 30: 1409-1416
- Longer-term survival and health outcomes for children living with congenital heart defects.Paediatrics and Child Health. 2013; 23: 73-77
- Impact of a paediatric cardiac rehabilitation programme upon patient quality of life.Cardiology in the Young. 2021; 31: 804-811
- Home-based rehabilitation enhances daily physical activity and motor skill in children who have undergone the fontan procedure.Pediatric Cardiology. 2013; 34: 1130-1151
- Development of the ICF-CY set for cardiac rehabilitation after pediatric congenital heart surgery.Frontiers in Pediatrics. 2022; 10790431
- Mierniki oceny w programach promocji zdrowia–wybrane podejścia modelowe.Medycyna Wieku Rozwojowego. 2000; 49: 53-66
- Interventions supporting cardiac rehabilitation completion: Process evaluation investigating theory-based mechanisms of action.Health Psychology. 2020; 39: 1048-1061
- Current state of home-based exercise interventions in patients with congenital heart disease: A systematic review.Heart. 2020; 106: 333-341
- Association of habitual activity and body mass index in survivors of congenital heart surgery: A study of children and adolescents with tetralogy of fallot, transposition of the great arteries, and fontan palliation.World Journal for Pediatric & Congenital Heart Surgery. 2018; 9: 177-184
- Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice.(10th Ed.). 2017 (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- Is the CVI an acceptable indicator of content validity? Appraisal and recommendations.Research in Nursing & Health. 2007; 30: 459-467
- Minimizing sample size when using exploratory factor analysis for measurement.Journal of Nursing Measurement. 2002; 10: 135-154
- Functional capacity in children and adolescents with congenital heart disease.Revista Paulista de Pediatria. 2019; 37: 65-72
- Patient and family engagement strategies for children and adolescents with chronic diseases: A review of systematic reviews.Patient Education and Counseling. 2021; 104: 2213-2223
- Impact of exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation in patients with heart failure (ExTraMATCH II) on mortality and hospitalisation: An individual patient data meta-analysis of randomised trials.European Journal of Heart Failure. 2018; 20: 1735-1743
- Longitudinal evaluation of the effects of illness perceptions and beliefs about cardiac rehabilitation on quality of life of patients with coronary artery disease and their caregivers.Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 2020; 18: 158
- Exercise capacity in children and adolescents with congenital heart disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine. 2022; 9874700
- Research methods and analysis.1st ed. 2016 (Beijing, China)
- Introductions on quality of life research—Measurements, assessments, improvements.1 st ed. 2016 (Beijing, China)
- Impact of knowledge, attitude, and practice (KAP)-based rehabilitation education on the KAP of patients with intervertebral disc herniation.Annals of Palliative Medicine. 2020; 9: 388-393
- The impact of patient education on knowledge, attitudes, and cardiac rehabilitation attendance among patients with coronary artery disease.Patient Education and Counseling. 2021; 104: 2969-2978