This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- The challenge of coordination.Infant and Young Children. 1996; 8: 68-76
- An evaluation of family-centered coordinated part H services in North Carolina: Part 2—Interagency coordination of services.Frank Porter Graham Development Center, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina1995
- A conceptual model for community interagency collaboration.Image—the Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 1995; 27: 110-115
- Professional interdependence: The art of collaboration.Advanced Practice Nursing Quarterly. 1995; 1: 53-61
- Interventions to promote collaboration between nurses and doctors.The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 1999; 2 ([On-line serial]) (Available: Ovid)
© 1999 W.B. Sauders Company. Published by Elsevier Inc.