This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Medical Home.Pediatrics. 1992; 90 (November): 774
- Family/Professional Collaboration for Children With Special Health Needs and Their Families. University of Vermont, Burlington, VT1993
- The role of the medical home in child abuse prevention and positive child development.Hawaii Med J. 1985; 47 (July): 242-243
© 1999 W.B. Sauders Company. Published by Elsevier Inc.